[Wikipedia-l] addind new language into wikipedia

Sulev Iva juvasul at ut.ee
Wed Jun 8 23:31:01 UTC 2005

Hi Mark,

Thank you for good advises! Actually the temporary
Võro off-site Wikipedia already exists as a group of test pages in Wikimedia:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Test-wp/fiu-vro/ (now with about 15 articles).
Fully translated Võro language interface is available:
http://et.wikipedia.org/wiki/LanguageVR.php
or http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/attachment.cgi?id=418&action=view.
And of course I will continue what I'm doing :)

Sulev

9.06.2005 1:25:39, Mark Williamson <node.ue at gmail.com> kirot':