[Wikipedia-l] information leaflet

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Sun Nov 9 01:54:10 UTC 2003

Is there an information leaflet (PDF) about Wikipedia that I can print
and put on display at my local library?  They are paying for a
subscription to Encyclopaedia Britannica online, and it would be nice
to provide information on a free alternative.  It could also be nice
to hear from librarians what comments they get from visitors when they
recommend both Britannica and Wikipedia.

The leaflet should be glossy and eye-catching with a nice layout.
Printing the "Wikipedia:about" HTML page is not an alternative.
It could be a single full page or a three-fold.

I found an Esperanto three-fold on
http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_promotion_material
and I think an English translation of that (with other citations on
the back) would be perfect.

If more material is available elsewhere, I guess links should be put
on that meta page.

--
  Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)
  Aronsson Datateknik - http://aronsson.se/