[Wikipedia-l] Stub detector

rose.parks at att.net rose.parks at att.net
Fri Sep 27 20:34:06 UTC 2002

Members,

     In regard to Mr. Manske proposed "stub dtector" scheme, below, I really thought
that color coding was out - because it is inaccessible to blind people. I think this scheme is not a
good idea without some alternative "stub detector" detectable by blind people.
     In addition, I
am reading the test page in Opera and there are no green underlining or words, only blue and red. Are
we coding for Opera??

              As Ever,

                Ruth Ifcher