[Wikipedia-l] Fwd: Re: Wikipedia/OneLook

Stephen Gilbert canuck_in_korea2002 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 25 14:52:04 UTC 2002

--- koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com wrote:
> I see that he excluded subpages but included
> parenthetical titles.  That should be an incentive
> to desubpage the remainging entries.
>
> Also, he included redirects (e.g. [[Film Noir]]).
> Should we ask that those be excluded, or is it that
> pressing an issue?

It's a moot point, as our Allpages function does not
show which pages are redirects. OneLook's update
engine can only filter based on the information that
page provides.

Jimbo mentioned setting up and RDF feed for external
indexing of Wikipedia articles. I hope there's some
interest in doing so.

Stephen G.