[Wikipedia-l] Deletion

Jeroen Heijmans j.heijmans at stud.tue.nl
Mon Sep 23 21:44:14 UTC 2002

wikipedia-l-request at nupedia.com wrote:

>I believe that this proposal would be very helpful to all of us.
>The Cunctator will be able to rest easy knowing that
>no information has been lost when Andre deletes a page,
>and Andre will be able to delete truly useless pages

André is deleting truly useless pages, so is Mav and so am I. We are
trying to do what we think is good for Wikipedia - if we wanted to do
harm, there's far easier and better was than to delete ultra-crappy
pages with no content. If I have to explain every single move and
deletion and addition I make here and have it approved by all
Wikipedians, we might as well stop the entire project. I'm doing this
while thinking reasonable. If you think that deletion was wrong: go
ahead and write a great article about the subject - don't make such a
noise out of it.

Jeronimo