[Wikipedia-l] Feature request

Mark Christensen mchristensen at humantech.com
Mon Sep 23 16:06:09 UTC 2002

I think the thing to do is to test out the current capabilities as best
we can.  To that effect, I'm setting up the "List of Philosophical
Topics" as a test case.  The list is by no means complete, and some of
the links aren't disambiguated properly, but it is 1) a long list
(useful for testing performance issues) and 2) it already exists, and
helps Larry out directly with his current request.

Even if this shows that the current software solution doesn't provide
exactly what we need, it should at least help us to be more clear about
what features a better solution would possess.

Mark Christensen