[Wikipedia-l] Honr. B. Carroll Reece, Tennessee

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Mon Sep 9 02:37:06 UTC 2002

>> The short wiki page on American Communists was changed to Communist
>>Party of the United States,
>> where I added a link to : Should Communists teach in American Colleges?
>>and a link to Hoover
>> Institute 1999 Guilty as charged.
>> H. Jonat
>
>Everyone else - is there a Wikipedia policy on balance in external
>links?
>--
>adamw

Neutral Point of View covers that. On their face the two links look ok.
Back on list of political parties there is a link to what purports to be
the Communist Party website, that could be included in the article

I am by the way, the one who deleted Helga's material on infiltration of
the Truman administration. It is not apparent because after deletion I
redirected the article to [[Communist Party]], then someone else deleted
the page Helga had made. Now apparently you (adamw) have created a page
with the correct contemporay title. I believe removal of the specific
material I removed was justified, although I am open to inclusion of all
well researched material on activities of the Communist Party.

I have no plans to work extensively on articles about the Communist Party,
but as it is a minor interest of mine I could, and certainly will if my
imput looks needed. I would encourage anyone, "qualified" or not to jump
in; it's an interesting subject, and any serious error can be corrected
eventually.

Fred Bauder