[Wikipedia-l] Honr. B. Carroll Reece, Tennessee

Adam Williamson aw280 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Sep 9 10:12:04 UTC 2002

On Mon, 2002-09-09 at 05:41, Helga Hecht wrote:
> To Adam Williamson,
>
> Thank you for your answer. The Communist influence went pretty deep and is indeed a complicated story.

This is an academically debated point. Not to say you're wrong, it's
just not agreed upon. I'll expand this page at some point, but I can
only really cover the McCarthy era - does anyone have DETAILED knowledge
of pre-1945 and post-1960 or thereabouts?

> The short wiki page on American Communists was changed to Communist Party of the United States,
> where I added a link to : Should Communists teach in American Colleges? and a link to Hoover
> Institute 1999 Guilty as charged.
> H. Jonat

Everyone else - is there a Wikipedia policy on balance in external
links?
--
adamw