[Wikipedia-l] Honr. B. Carroll Reece, Tennessee

Helga Hecht helgah at email.com
Sat Sep 7 00:14:12 UTC 2002

Michael Irwin, Ray Saintonge and Fred Bauder, thank you for checking this out. I came across the missing article, when I added him to the article on German expulsion after World War II. It was not only a stub, but a far size article, at least when I last saw it. This was quite a while ago.

Thank you ,Jimmmy Wales, for writing a new article.

While I looked Reece up on google, I came across information about the committee he worked on and text of an article 'Tax Exempt Subversion'
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/reeceart.htm

This mentions the problems with the Communists infiltrating America and I would like to have someone read this and tell me, if any of this should be mentioned in wiki.

The coincidence is such, that not only the B. Carroll Reece article disappeared without a trace (?) , but my stubs or articles in progress about Communists in America also seem to be gone.

Does wiki have a file for deleated topics, or is it just gone, once it is deleated?

H. Jonat