[Wikipedia-l] Hi there!

koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com
Fri Sep 6 03:33:43 UTC 2002

Karen wrote:
>Yep, every group has somewhere to argue and this appears to be it!
>Thanks for the idea of making an extra filter for my inbox to remove
>conversations I'm not the slightest bit interested int... I hadn't
>thought of it.

I get this treat when I try it:

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /home/nupstable/work-http/newsystem/phpwebmail/viewruleset.phtml on line 20

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /home/nupstable/work-http/newsystem/phpwebmail/viewruleset.phtml on line 21

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /home/nupstable/work-http/newsystem/phpwebmail/viewruleset.phtml on line 20

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /home/nupstable/work-http/newsystem/phpwebmail/viewruleset.phtml on line 21

ad infinitum.

No, I won't say what I intended to filter.  :-)

kq