[Wikipedia-l] Ezra Wax, ultra-Orthodox

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Thu Oct 31 19:26:06 UTC 2002

I've gotten some frantic "Talk" from RK claiming Ezra Wax is "vandalizing" the Wikipedia Judaism articls "faster than we can correct" them. He wants me to "ban" him.

I don't think I can do that. Isn't it true that as a sysop I have neither the power nor the authority to ban a signed-in user?

Anyway, I don't see the urgency. The contributor in question isn't malicious; he's just annoying the hell out of RK and Slrubenstein with his POV. It's not like he's using a bot.

Ed Poor