[Wikipedia-l] Re: [Wikitech-l] Feature Proposal: Certification

Tom Parmenter tompar at world.std.com
Thu Oct 31 19:23:51 UTC 2002

I really like elian's idea of user-added star ratings to articles.  I
don't have it handy, but it was like

*     pathetic stub
***** Britannica grade

Then you could set your wikiviewer to show any rating, one-star if you
were looking for work, five-star if you were looking for information,
etc.  No bureacracy, no cabal, no weird standards for hiding
information.  Much more, as elian said, the wiki way.

Tom Parmenter
Ortolan88