[Wikipedia-l] 80,000

Zoe zoecomnena at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 25 20:40:54 UTC 2002

What space are they wasting?  What things would be in that space if Ram-Man's articles weren't there?  Why does it bother you so much?
Zoe
 Gareth Owen <wiki at gwowen.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:tarquin writes:

> It's not that I don't care about one-horse US towns (well, okay, I don't)

Would it be possible to move the fantastic-waste-of-space that is Ram-Man's
latest datadump to gazetteer.wikipedia.com, or somesuch, so they don't clutter
up the *worthwhile* *encyclopedic* entries?
--
Gareth Owen
"Wikipedia does rock. By the count on the "brilliant prose" page, there

[Wikipedia-l]