[Wikipedia-l] I'm seeing a trend here or How to keep driving away good contributors

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 24 19:53:43 UTC 2002

I hope we are all proud of ourselves about how
tolerant we are with people who consistently exhibit
anti-social behavior. Andre has left the project due
to fatigue with having to deal with these miscreants
and I am so /disgusted/ with loosing yet another great
en.wiki contributor that for at least the next several
days I am going to concentrate on the Spanish
Wikipedia and contemplate priorities on my own future
involvement in en.wiki.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)