[Wikipedia-l] Lir and Christopher Columbus

koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com
Wed Oct 23 04:47:45 UTC 2002

Zoe Wrote:
>Well, if she comes back and continues to cause trouble, I may have to walk away from Wikipedia.

Well, I wish you wouldn't.  She's intelligent, but I don't think anyone believed her accusations of racism etc.  She's a bit flammable, but (again, maybe I'm wrong) she may calm down.  And, who knows, maybe we'll all decide that I'm taking the wrong approach and we should ban people more often, and sooner.  :-)

kq