[Wikipedia-l] DW

Matt M. matt_mcl at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 13 01:13:52 UTC 2002

I'm getting tired
> of dealing with DW, but I don't want to resort to banning or blocking of
> the page - not only would that make me a "fascist" (well, at least in
> DW's eyes), but he has made really valuable contributions in the past,
> and I don't want to scare away good editors.

I know what you're talking about - see the debacle in [[Talk:Quebec]]. IMHO, the person has no concept of NPOV and is very staunchly convinced of his own righteousness and omniscience. He is continually making snotty comments about virtually anything and seems obsessed with my sexual orientation and that of others. I'm just a little bit tired of him but unfortunately I'm not sure what to do about it. (Mercifully, he seems to have lost interest in [[Quebec]].)

Best,
Matt M. (Montrealais)
Montreal, Quebec