[Wikipedia-l] IRC

Thesmelialichu at aol.com Thesmelialichu at aol.com
Fri Oct 11 15:12:35 UTC 2002

<Is the IRC channel underused because nobody wants to use it, or
because nobody bothers because it's underused?>

That's a good question. I am a newcomer to the project, and looked in their
hoping to find some help, but only found one person in there, which I felt
was a bit intimidating (it's easier to direct a question to anyone that wants
to answer, than to one person I find). Maybe I'll try to spend some more time
there. Maybe I just looked in at a bad time?

Alex Bradbury