[Wikipedia-l] Re: [Intlwiki-l] Spanish reunification effort

Anthere anthere5 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 5 08:01:23 UTC 2002

> One disturbing thing is that Edgar still views the
> English Wikipedia as a solely American enterprise,
> rather than an international effort. I find this
> saddening, especially since many of our contributors
> are not American (e.g., me). However, even he seems
> in
> favor of reunification, albeit very reluctantly.
>
> (I'm reading this all via machine translation, so
> take
> it with a grain of salt).
>
> Stephen G.

Hello,
Sorry to be a pain, but I "strongly" suggest that the
american flag be removed from that page
http://meta.wikipedia.com/wiki.phtml?title=What_to_do_with_www.wikipedia.org

I think it is *really* misplaced. Really. Really.
Really.

But I didnot remove it myself...just to point out how
badly misplaced it was...

> One disturbing thing is that Edgar still views the
> English Wikipedia as a solely American enterprise,
> rather than an international effort.

yeah, really strange, no ? He probably is the only one
to think this

Cheers
anthère