[Wikipedia-l] Spanish Wikipedia and Enciclopedia Libre

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Fri Oct 4 09:47:10 UTC 2002

Well, I tried some online translators, but did not really understand
in the details.

There's no cause for the big fish to swallow the small one.  If EL can
not continue for any financial reasons, I will be happy to provide
resources to them without charge, without any imposition of any
policies at all upon them, with them having full control of their
software, etc.  -- under the EL name.

Edgar speaks perfectly good English himself -- perhaps he could be so
kind as to provide a translation of his remarks?

--Jimbo