[Wikipedia-l] the OsmosisTwo pest

tarquin tarquin at planetunreal.com
Tue Oct 1 00:45:46 UTC 2002

http://www.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Special:Contributions&target=128.193.88.12

this guy keeps making stupid comments on the OsmosisTwo page (which, as
far as Mav & I can tell was created in error in the first place)
i've checked his edits: his most contentious seems to be on  [[gun
politics]] , butI'm not entirely sure about, being a Brit.

it's close to 2 in the morning here so i'm not entirely sure if he's
harmlessly pratting about, or winding us up on purpose, or practising
for some real hardcore vandalism.

i'm tempted to ban this person, but I could be prejudiced by the silly
little edit war on OsmosisTwo.
this is one to keep a watch on, at least

tarquin