[Wikipedia-l] Help from a sys admin requested

Michael R. Irwin mri_icboise at surfbest.net
Wed Jul 31 05:29:30 UTC 2002

Hi,

During the password scare a few weeks/months ago I changed my password
on my account.  Somehow in the last few weeks/months the cookie on my
portable has gotten messed up and I cannot remember/hack the current
password phrase for the wikipedia site.   My meta account still works
fine, apparently I never changed the password phrase there.

Would it be possible for a sys admin to assign a new pass phrase to the
main site account and email it to me or must I start a new account and
request the old to be deleted?

Thanks,
mirwin