[Wikipedia-l] Please undelete bobine120.jpg

wojtek pobratyn wojtek.pobratyn at gmx.net
Thu Jul 25 14:15:07 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anthere" <anthere5 at yahoo.com>
To: <wikipedia-l at nupedia.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 1:48 PM
Subject: [Wikipedia-l] Please undelete bobine120.jpg

<snip>

| By the way, I take the opportunity to indicate
| something that is getting a problem to my point of
| view. Do you guys are not troubled by the increasing
| numbers of messages that gets everyday ?
| I was away for a week, when I came back, I had over
| 250 messages in the mail box. I guess that these last
| few days, the number of messages is over 40 per day.
| I'll be away most of august, I'm afraid I'll have to
| disconnect from the list otherwise it will overflow.

I wouldn't view this as a problem; as the project grows
it's only natural that the amount of information being
exchanged in and around it is continuing to grow.

If you think your mailbox might overflow you might
consider subscribing only to the daily digest, which is much
clearer to read if you miss messages for a longer period of time.
Or you might want to unsubscribe and read the list archives instead
(http://www.nupedia.com/pipermail/wikipedia-l/ for this list).

<snip>
|cheers
|
| anthere