[Wikipedia-l] Kaji: Please undelete bobine120.jpg

lcrocker at nupedia.com lcrocker at nupedia.com
Thu Jul 25 05:36:27 UTC 2002

> It seems to me that the 'orpan' list as it stands is useless
> because it doesn't track references to the image by direct url
> in the english wikipedia, and it doesn't track ANY reference to
> the image in any other wikipedia either...

I agree; the "orphaned image" list is useless, and in any case I
don't see that much of a problem with a useful image that isn't
currently linked to an article, especially if it is known that it
is in fact free--and image is, in a sense, an article in its own
right.

I'll make a note on the orphaned image page to that effect.