[Wikipedia-l] I just noticed that 'vote for this page' has disappeared

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Tue Jul 23 13:13:38 UTC 2002

It's something that I found quite handy because a) it gave you somewhere
to stow pages away for future reference, and b) it was a place to bring
them to other's attention if they really needed something done and you
didn't know enough to do it.

I also kind of miss the convenience of having a 'delete' button next to
each page on the stub list... it made the cleaning up process a lot
faster and a lot less tedious because you didn't have to keep
backtracking quite so much.

And finally I miss the list of 'reciprocal links' on the 'what links
here' pages.

But I like the list of orphaned images, and I REALLY like how blindingly
fast it is to upload a photo and to link it into an article! And now the
wikipedia keeps working all the time instead of only 12 hours a day :)

PS. I miss having my shortcut bar on the righthand side of the page too,
but I'm getting used to the change. I realised WHY I liked it there - I
use the random page button a lot and it was that much closer to the
scrollbar on the righthand side of the page so it saved a little extra
movement when I was browsing.

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

You can take the dragon out of Alfandra, but you can never take Alfandra
out of the dragon (or the Kitty)...

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://Kajikit.netfirms.com/
Allergyfree Eating Recipe Swap: