[Wikipedia-l] "Email this user" function

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Thu Jul 11 10:53:01 UTC 2002

Sounds good, downside for me is junk mail. Might put posting to the mailing
list as an alternative to emailing a user (but that might clutter up the
mailing list with lots of details about particular articles).

Another thing. I have had some trouble with control codes (caused by
copying to other programs then later pasting to an edit page). They are
invisible in edit but then mess up the article.  Any way to make them
visible while editing?

Fred Bauder