[Wikipedia-l] 24, possums, and is the site really slow lately??

Julie Hofmann Kemp juleskemp at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 15:51:50 UTC 2002

Hi all --

Just thought I'd point out that 24 has at least made it to "rules to
consider" , read through, and signed (either for or against.  A couple
of the 'against' don't give me warm fuzzies, but at least he/she is
expanding his/her horizons a bit.

On the subject of possums (or, as we call them in my family for reasons
unknown, possels), I think that the article already exists under Opossum
;-)

And is the site really slow lately??  It seems to take forever for pages
to load, and I'm not getting that at other sites....

Have a good day, all!

Jules