[Wikipedia-l] hey, I'm a non-person

Chuck Smith msochuck at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 14:00:53 UTC 2002

Hmmm... I finally agree with Larry that 24 is a troll.

On Meta:TheWikipediaCommunity:

-
your non-reply is good - that suits us both.  I don't
consider you a person, since you accept non-persons
and non-interactions in your non-community as an
equal.24
-

I never realized I wasn't a person before.  Good thing
24 is here to enlighten me.  I say we just reverse all
the changes he makes until he comes to his senses...

Mr. non-person,
Chuck

=====
Come to my homepage!  Venu al mia hejmpagxo!
http://amuzulo.babil.komputilo.org/
====
Venu al la senpaga, libera enciklopedio
esperanta reta! http://eo.wikipedia.com/