[Wikipedia-l] HOWTO include GFDLed text?

Tobias Hoevekamp tobias.hoevekamp at ilw.agrl.ethz.ch
Thu Apr 4 16:11:14 UTC 2002

Hi there!

It's been discussed several times at wikipedia but I am still
clueless on what actually has to be stated in order to include
GFDLed third-party texts.

I would like to build into wikipedia some of the information given
at http://kstars.sourceforge.net/handbook/astroinfo.html which is
part of Kstars GFDLed handbook and explains various
astronomical concepts. The author, Jason Harris, didn't reply
to my inquiry about including it in wikipedia but that is - as
far as I understand the GFDL correct - not neccessary...

Hmm. How shall I proceed?

Bye,

Tobias

TOBIAS HOEVEKAMP
mailto:tobias.hoevekamp at ilw.agrl.ethz.ch
http://www.vt.ilw.agrl.ethz.ch/~hoevekam
WORK: ETH Zurich, LFO E21, CH-8092 Zurich, +41 1 632 3304
HOME: Anna Heer-Str. 2,  CH-8057  Zurich,  +41 1 350 5986