[Wikipedia-l] Bookmarklets

Taral taral at taral.net
Fri Dec 21 01:27:48 UTC 2001

On Fri, Dec 21, 2001 at 01:32:05AM +0100, Axel Boldt wrote:
> Ok, so our server went down; I've put the bookmarklets now on
> http://math-www.uni-paderborn.de/~axel/bookmarklet.html

Replace:

s=frames[i].document.getSelection();if(s)break;

with:

if(s)break;s=frames[i].document.getSelection();

Also, the newlines around "search terms for" don't turn into spaces in
Mozilla. So I see "Entersearch terms forWikipedia".

Otherwise, it works great!

--
Taral <taral at taral.net>
This message is digitally signed. Please PGP encrypt mail to me.