[Wikipedia-l] Bookmarklets

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Fri Dec 21 03:06:52 UTC 2001

Axel, I'm planning to test your Netscape version versus my Netscape
version on Linux, Windows, and Mac.  Then I'll pick the one that works
best, or figure out any bugs if they exist.

May I copy these to the Wikipedia server when I'm done?

Axel Boldt wrote:

> Ok, so our server went down; I've put the bookmarklets now on
> http://math-www.uni-paderborn.de/~axel/bookmarklet.html
>
> Axel
> [Wikipedia-l]
> To manage your subscription to this list, please go here:

*"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its*
* own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but *
* there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be *
*  pursuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can   *
*  certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." -Jeff Cooper    *