[Wikimediaindia-l] Fwd: Please help with translate the 2012 Steward Election

Tanvir Rahman wikitanvir at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 16:47:21 UTC 2012

For your information. :-)
For more, please see:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Stewards/Elections_2012/Translation

Regards,
Tanvir Rahman
Wikitanvir on Wikimedia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tanvir Rahman <wikitanvir at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 15:17
Subject: Please help with translate the 2012 Steward Election
To: translators-l at lists.wikimedia.org

Hello fellow translators,

Once again, we need your help with translating the 2012 Steward Election
and confirmation pages.
Primarily we need you to translate the following pages:

1. http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Stewards/Elections_2012/Introduction
2. http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Stewards/Elections_2012/Guidelines
3.
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Stewards/Elections_2012/Translation/CentralNotice
4. http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Steward_election_status
5. http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Stewards/Confirm/Introduction12

Some of those are already translated but may require updating and
proofreading.

Candidate submissions will begin in January 15, 2012. By that time we will
start getting candidate statements and then we would also need to translate
those statements. Voting will begin in February 8, 2012. You can keep this
page on your watch list:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Stewards/Elections_2012/Statements.

If you need any help with translations or anything related to the election,
you are free to contact Election Committee members or Clerks on Freenode
IRC channel, #wikimedia-stewards-elections. Alternatively you can use the
talk page at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Stewards/Elections_2012 to
ask questions.

More update on translations will come into this thread with time. Feel free
to forward this e-mail to any list you think might be helpful.

On behalf of the Election Committee,

Tanvir Rahman
Wikitanvir on Wikimedia