[Wikimediaindia-l] Wiki Academy in Kolkata

Sucheta Ghoshal sucheta.ghoshal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 11:39:02 UTC 2012

Thank you all for your support. This is the first time Im organizing a Wiki
Academy & I'd like all the help from you all. Jayanta has been very
supportive and has agreed to conduct this workshop with me. 54 students
from my college have already registered for this.

Here is the link to the details of the session:
http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Wiki_Academy/Netaji_Subhash_Engineering_College
You can join this FB group to know more details:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/WikiAcademyNsec/
Here is the list of participants registered for the event:
https://docs.google.com/a/wikimedia.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ajh--SrDkYijdGk2Y3ZPNzBrVW5lU0owRHRXMm5nX3c&pli=1#gid=0

I would request everyone to help me organize this event in the most
effective manner.

Thanks and Regards,
Sucheta