[Wikimediaindia-l] [Press] : The OPEN mag : Vernacular Wikipedia

Sankalp Dravid sankalp.dravid at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 16:04:47 UTC 2011

... and I have yet to search for 'Bankimchandra Bose' :)
BTW, I was startled to read that many of the Indian languages are *still*
tagged as "regional" languages, (factually, they are "official" languages as
far as Republic of India is concerned and some of them have official status
across multiple nations)

But ya, I agree with Tinu; this article did its job to bring Indic language
wikipedias in focus.

Thanks,
Sankalp