[Wikimediaindia-l] Delhi Chapter

Subhashish Panigrahi psubhashish at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 16:48:15 UTC 2011

I think Vibhi, you are thinking of a outsider point of view. There is no we
and you here, we all are volunteers and work each others. Do you think
Tinu/Shiju or all who took so much of pain to spread and spread awareness
for participating for Wikipedia would have done this is this South
India-North India conflict was there in their mind.

Grow up buddy.

We, all need to join hands irrespective of the state and language.

Subha

On 5 June 2011 22:10, Vibhi Jain <vibhijain at yahoo.in> wrote:

> Well I have placed the chapter request with a lot of discussion with Mayur,
> a member of the Grand Advisory Committee. We have the support of many
> hindi wikipedians including two crats, Mayur and Ashish. And we will soon
> get the support from more 20 wikipedians. Wikimedia India chapter is mainly
> Concentrated toward South Indian Languages, New Chapter in New delhi will
> help make a good community in India. Well Tinu, you are right, you don't
> need more organisations, but we need. Well, 10-20 people interested are
> needed for a chapter, lets see, if we gets them, then only we will proceed.

*
ସୁଭପାSubhashishPanigrahi
ଓଡ଼ିଆ ଉଇକିପିଡ଼ିଆ
facebook.com/OdiaWiki