[Wikimediaindia-l] Supporting Outreach

Philippe Beaudette philippe at wikimedia.org
Tue Dec 20 22:23:21 UTC 2011

Nitika,

You folks are doing a great job with this on your own, but I wanted to be
sure you know that I can lift the cap of 7 account creations per day, if
you let me know what day you're doing something. :)

That's an open offer to anyone doing outreach...

pb
Philippe Beaudette
Head of Reader Relations
Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.