[Wikimediaindia-l] Report on WebFonts deployment available

Siebrand Mazeland (WMF) smazeland at wikimedia.org
Wed Dec 14 18:24:47 UTC 2011

Dear all,

A report on the recent WebFonts deployment to 39 Indic language wikis at
Wikimedia is available. Please read it at
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/mediawiki-i18n/2011-December/000359.html.
It's rather lengthy; there was a lot to be said. I'm trying to take away
the technical discussion from this list, because I think it should really
be a global discussion in the right forum. By all means, please continue
discussions on one of the following two mailing lists. I'm looking forward
to your input.

For those interested in MediaWiki development within Wikimedia, please
subscribe to wikitech-l:
For those interested in (technical) language support development in
MediaWiki, please subscribe to mediawiki-i18n:

Cheers!
--
Siebrand Mazeland
Product Manager Localisation