[Wikimediaindia-l] Wikimedia India Chapter

Anirudh Bhati anirudhsbh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 13:09:25 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am a student of law and an editor on the English Wikipedia since 2006.
You can find me here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Sir_Nicholas_de_Mimsy-Porpington

Yours sincerely,

Anirudh Singh Bhati
Student of Law, Gujarat National Law University,
Gandhinagar, India.

Handphone: +919328712208
Skype: anirudhsbh

Anyone who needs to be persuaded to be free, doesn’t deserve to be. —L. Neil
Smith.