[Wikimediaindia-l] Marathi is now also done

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 05:40:21 UTC 2010

Hoi,
The localisation for the Marathi language is now also complete ...

Bengali, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Telugu and Urdu are now
complete as far as the localisation is concerned. A mobile main page has
been designed for Bengali and Malayalam. I have been tweeting when a new
language has completed all 25 messages. A lot of blogging is going on about
mobile Wikipedia at http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.com/search/label/mobile.

And finally, a good place to start localising is
http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Translating:Wikimedia_mobile

I thank Harish for completing both the Hindi and the Marathi localisations.
I find the results of the drive towards better support for mobile Wikipedia
really inspiring..
Thanks,
      GerardM