[Wikimediaindia-l] Malayalam Wikimedians meetup - 2010 April 17 - Kalamasseri, Ernakulam

BalaSundaraRaman sundarbecse at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 17 04:32:08 UTC 2010

Wonderful. My best wishes to all Malayalam Wiki participants.

We had earlier faced some issues with PediaPress to generate PDF versions of Tamil Wiki articles. Was following up with the developers, but somehow left it in the limbo. Given this state, do you think the software that you people have developed can be used to create printable books also? If so, that would be great. Please share the technical details and open source the software as much as possible.

Does this meetup also focus on other Malayalam Wiki projects like Wiktionary?

- Sundar
 "That language is an instrument of human reason, and not merely a medium for the expression of thought, is a truth generally admitted."