[Wikimediaindia-l] Fwd: Some information for Bangalore Mirror

Bishakha Datta bishakhadatta at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 04:41:40 UTC 2010

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Renuka Phadnis <phadnisrenu at yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 10:06 AM
Subject: Some information for Bangalore Mirror
To: arunram25 at gmail.com, hpnadig at gmail.com, Bishakhadatta at gmail.com
Cc: Renuka Phadnis <phadnisrenu at yahoo.com>

Dear All
I am Renuka Phadnis from the Bangalore Mirror in Bangalore.
I got your email IDs from Bangapedian Tinu Cherian.
I wish to write about your roles in Wikipedia. So please would you mind
replying to some queries:
For Arunram and Nadig:
1. What work do you do in Bangalore?
2. How did you get interested in Wikipedia, how long have you been writing
for it, and what do you write on?
3. What takes you to Berlin? What will your agenda there? How are you
supposed to use your learnings from the Berlin meet?

For Bishakha:
1. What do you, what do you write on in Wikipedia and how long have you been
writing for Wikipedia?
2. What does it take to be a trustee member? How did you get selected for
the role? How long will you be in this role?
3. What will you be doing in this new role?
4. How do you see the Bangalore Wikipedia group?

Please do send photos of yourselves.

Thank you

Best wishes
Renuka Phadnis