[Wikimediaau-l] Fwd: CoI editing of a company, looking for mentor

Liam Wyatt liamwyatt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 03:47:38 UTC 2009

Dear All,
Mathias Schindler from the German chapter would like to know if there is
anyone interested in assisting a company who would like to improve their
article in WP but wants to do so whilst respecting our policies - especially
Conflict of Interest. The fellow who is their contact is in Australia. The
original message is below. Please contact him if you're interested in
helping out.

-Liam (witty lama)

wittylama.com/blog
Peace, love & metadata