[Wikimediaau-l] More random ideas

Pru Mitchell pru.mitchell at bigpond.com
Sat Oct 4 04:58:07 UTC 2008

All really good ideas, Liam.
BedWiki struck a chord as I thought of the wonderful Brianna who made her
way to Canberra this week to present at the Australian Computers in
Education Conference. It is great to meet face to face, and providing
accommodation assistance is something non-editing members could contribute.
(Anyone looking for a bed in Adelaide in early January? Or got a house near
Somerville House, Brisbane they want to swap for a week?)

Developing some presentation and handout materials for use in schools and
universities, plus education conferences is a good first step.
Cheers, Pru