[Wikimediaau-l] Chapter/SoP update

John Vandenberg jayvdb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 04:11:08 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 11:49 AM, private musings <thepmaccount at gmail.com> wrote:
> G'day folks,
>
> Having had a little think about this, I found it hard to figure out the
> objection to mentioning specific projects in the statement of purposes, so
> have added some details;
>
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Australia/Statement_of_Purpose
>
> Hope that helps - please do make a note either on the talk page, on on this
> list if you can shed some light on Chapcom's rationale for why this mightn't
> be the best idea... also, am I right in saying that Chapcom is the interim
> chapter committee? - sorry for being slow!

I have reverted this, as we do not want a "complete" list written into
our founding documents.  Any "complete" list will eventually be out of
date, whenever a new project is approved.  I dont know how often that
happens, but we dont want to need to have an AGM in order for WMAU to
include the new project under its umbrella.

--
John