[Wikimedia-l] Rules of engagement for companies in Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish?

Hans A. Rosbach hans.a.rosbach at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 18:16:02 UTC 2013

I'm not sure. Someone who posts deficient article that they obviously have
a special relationship to, where the language in addition is deficient, may
easily be meet by a deletion request. The difficulty with promoting a
company in Wikipedia is the promotion part, not the identity of the author.
For a well sourced, well written, well structured article that takes a
neutral point of view about a clearly relevant subject, I cannot see that
the identity of the author should make much difference. That said,
obviously there may be someone who disagrees with me in this.

Hans