[Wikimedia-l] Copyright infringement - The real elephant in the room

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 10:44:28 UTC 2013

Hoi
I know several authors who publish and use their original text to publish
on Wikipedia as well.. This is another source of false positives because
they have the copyright to the original source... To recognise this you
have to be even more sophisticated.

The point I want to make is that having a tool that is KNOWN to be
deficient in specific ways can still be a huge advantage over not having a
tool at all. So PLEASE lets not make perfection the enemy of the good.
Thanks,
       GerardM