[Wikimedia-l] next Wikidata office hour

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at wikimedia.de
Fri Jul 26 16:52:50 UTC 2013

Heya folks :)

Denny and I will be doing another office hour for all things Wikidata
after Wikimania. Everyone is welcome to ask questions about Wikidata.
We'll be doing this on IRC in #wikimedia-office and start with a quick
update in the current state of Wikidata and its development. It'll be
on the 26th of August at 16:00 UTC. For your timezone see
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Wikidata+office+hour&iso=20130826T18&p1=37&ah=1

Hope to see many of you there.

Cheers
Lydia

Community Communications for Technical Projects

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.
Obentrautstr. 72
10963 Berlin
www.wikimedia.de