[Wikimedia-l] Naming for the Travel Guide project

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 21:10:44 UTC 2012

Is the idea of owning the domain name first (and submitting it by
e-mail) aimed at forestalling any sniping? I have a suggestion, for
instance, but I don't own it nor necessarily want to buy it without
some likelihood of it being selected. In that case, should I suggest
it and risk having it sniped by someone with other interests?

~Nathan