[Wikimedia-l] Naming for the Travel Guide project

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Thu Sep 27 20:41:13 UTC 2012

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 10:45 AM, Lodewijk <lodewijk at effeietsanders.org> wrote:
> thanks for the offer :) That was indeed the situation I was referring to.
> It would probably be good to mention on the page who people should contact
> (first Erik, and he will send people from there?). I don't have any awesome
> ideas currently, but I can very well imagine other people might :)

The process for suggesting names is outlined here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Travel_Guide/Naming_Process#Suggesting_names

Please note that I just had to shorten the time window for suggesting
names by two days to allow for sufficient time for domain name
transfer, certificate setup, etc. consistent with the launch
timetable. So please, if you're holding on to a name that you think
ought to be on the list, submit it _now_. :-)

Erik

--
Erik Möller