[Foundation-l] Verifiability: Constitution?

valdelli at bluemail.ch valdelli at bluemail.ch
Sun Sep 17 11:50:23 UTC 2006

It's simply crazy.

I know that the article [[:de:Wikimedia CH]] has been cancelled in
the past because we are working to have this chapter and it is not
established.

Now Wikimedia CH is alive, it's working, we have a lot of
references, documentation but... the article in german Wikipedia?
It's lost.

I repeat... crazy, absolutely crazy.

Ilario