[Foundation-l] [Wikipedia-l] Endorsement

Delirium delirium at hackish.org
Sun Sep 17 11:48:09 UTC 2006

James Hare wrote:
> I definitely agree with you, Delirium. But I am not a big fan of blatantly
> endorsing candidates on the mailing list.

To tell the truth I'm not either, which is why I sent this nearly at the
end of voting rather than a few weeks ago when voting opened.  But since
people were throwing out their opinions already, I figured that the
cat's out of the bag and we might as well all add in our views (although
hopefully people will avoid disendorsements, since that can become
acrimonious).

It might be worth deciding whether we want to follow any more organized
endorsement process in future elections (or avoid endorsements altogether).

-Mark